Firstly, congrats! Finishing the 21 Day Fix was a very important milestone in my life. As a result, I have:
- changed old, unhealthy habits for new, healthier ones
- realized the importance of nutrition
- discovered healthy meals taste good and, afterward, feel so much better
- learned that, after exercise, you’re tired but rejuvenated and your stress levels go down
What I’ve learned with 21 Day Fix
Eating Plan – Nutrition
For me, this is the most useful part of this fitness program (21 Day Fix Eating Plan). Using the containers, we learn there are different carbs, not all fats are bad and that there are good fats, and that proteins play an important role in our meals. Sugar must be avoided, “5 Healthy Reasons to avoid Sugar”, while fruit and vegetables should be present in most of our meals.
Healthy habits make your life better. Healthier meals make your body feel and look better.
Using container, more about 21 day fix containers here, motivates us to prepare our meals in advance, organize our grocery list, and when going to the supermarket we only buy what we need. This makes losing weight easier.
In just a couple of hours, during our weekends, we can prepare our meals for the whole week, find how I do it here. Using the colored containers, we know how much we should eat in any given day. Healthy snacks, and more 21 day fix approved recipes, play an important part in our daily meals and are useful for helping us avoid cravings and constant snacking.
With only 30 minutes per day you can burn fat, work your muscles, reduce stress, get more energy and stay more focused.
What can you do after 21 Day Fix ?
- Do 21 Day Fix again: Start all over, prepare your meals and do the workouts. Repeat for another 20 days and lose even more weight!
- Start a meal replacement shakes plan. Have you followed Shakeology or a Shakeology alternative? Check my meal replacement shakes plan; this is a very effective way to lose weight by only replacing one of your meals per day (I replace breakfast)
- Do 21 Day Fix Extreme. Exercises get harder and that extra energy expenditure will increase your weight loss results. More about 21 Day Fix Extreme here.
- Start a 20 no-sugar days program. No added sugar, sugar free recipes for 20 days. No Sodas, candy bars or cereals. Does it work? I promise, you’ll lose weight and get rid of your sugar addiction!
Which one is the best for you ?
I’ll try to help you by asking you a few questions…
How do you feel about the idea of doing 21 Day Fix again? Do you feel motivated? Go for it! Combine it with my meal replacement shakes plan.
You loved 21 Day Fix and would like to increase the exercise difficulty? 21 Day Fix Extreme is for you. Read my review before you start it.
You are aware of the problems associated with high sugar diets and would like to get rid of your sugar cravings? Start a 20 no sugar days program. Do the 21-Day Fix workouts to exercise your body for faster fat loss.