- 1 ½ cups of almond flour
- 1/2 a cup of tapioca flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of raw honey
- 1 cup of ghee or clarified butter
- 1 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chopped dates
- 2 cups of raisins
- 1 cup of dried up cherries
- 1 cup of assorted dry fruits of your choice (cranberry, apricots, mango, etc…)
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl you will need to combine almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Put in the ground cloves, nutmeg, and cinnamon to the almond flour mix again.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, honey, butter, and vanilla.
- Stir up the wet ingredients into the dry ones until they are completely smooth.
- Put in the dried fruits into the mixture and stir again.
- Empty the mixture into a loaf pan that has been greased and bake for 45 minutes to about an hour. It should be a nice golden brown in color and baked all the way through.
This delicious Paleo-inspired dessert is perfect for any after-dinner meal, party, or gathering. It is all-natural, and none of its ingredients are processed. Some other recipe ideas include: fried honey banana, flourless brownies, carrot cake pancakes, baked apple chips, chocolate and strawberry hearts, fruit juice gelatin, and pumpkin banana bread, to name a few. No matter what you choose as your Paleo-inspired dessert you are sure to have a delicious and healthy treat for you and your family. Add this recipe to your next dinner or special event and you are sure to be everyone’s favorite Paleo chef!
Before: Paleo Dinner Recipes
Next Dessert Recipe: Fried Bananas with Honey