- 2 pounds of chopped mixed cabbage roughly blanched (about a half a head of cabbage)
- 1 ½ pounds of ground up beef
- 1 large chopped onion
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 2 cups of tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup of chopped up parsley
- 1 ½ cups of riced cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper with sea salt
- Preheat the oven 375 degrees.
- Heat you skillet over a low-medium heat and brown your ground beef.
- Add your onions and garlic. Cook this stirring often for about 5-8 minutes.
- Toss in your tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste. Stir this well for about 2-3 minutes or until well mixed.
- Season to your taste and place the chopped parsley.
- You can now add the cauliflower rice, chopped cabbage, and lemon juice. Cover this over a medium heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Place this mixture into a baking dish and bake for about 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let it cool for about 5-10 minutes. Then serve with the rest of the meal.
This creates a delicious and healthy meal for your family. There are numerous other dinner options for you to choose from such as:
- Beef cubes with roasted carrots and mushrooms
- Flank steak with fresh greens
- Vietnamese beef stew
- Beef short rib soup
- Red wine braised short ribs
- Duck breast with peaches
- Roasted red pepper and basil chicken
All of these dishes are perfect for an amazing and healthy dinner for you and your family. The baked cabbage casserole may not look delicious but when it comes to Paleo-style meals this one is hard to beat. It combines the tastiness of beef and the wholesomeness of fresh vegetables. Any of the listed recipes would be excellent choices for any Paleo meal.
Premium tasty recipes together in one of the most popular cookbooks, the Paleo Recipe Book. More information in my complete review.
Previous: Lunch Paleo Recipes
Next Recipe: Paleo Roasted Chicken