You know I love smoothies and this one is one of my favorites. It’s low in sugar, very tasty and supremely healthy. It’s like magic in a glass! I often have this smoothie for breakfast even when I’m not in a hurry to get to work. I’m always amazed at just how refreshing this superfood smoothie is!
Looking for high quality all natural superfood powder ? I’ve shared my recommendations on my recent article “The Best Superfood Powder“.
- 1 cup water
- 1 fresh or frozen medium banana
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup kale, stems removed
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon spirulina or chlorella powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- A little honey, maple syrup, or stevia to sweeten (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or chia seed gel
- 1 serving of Amazing Grass Super Green, my review here. Available at official site.
Put all the ingredients in a blender (my recommendations for blenders under $250) and blitz until they are all pulverized and you get your desired consistency. Serve immediately – this smoothie is not a good one for storing.