Many superfood smoothies are green but they do not have to be! This super smoothie is loaded with healthy ingredients but is fruit flavored instead. Kids will love this fruity smoothie and I’m sure you will too.
Update: I’ve shared my thoughts and choices regarding superfood powder on my article “The Best Superfood Powder“.
Ingredients – Serves 1:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup of ice
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 ½ teaspoons acai powder
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 scoop superfood powder, I use Super Green by Amazing Grass, my review here.
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until they are all pulverized and you get your desired consistency. Serve immediately – this smoothie is not a good one for storing.