Thanks for confirming your subscription !
In a moment you’ll receive an email with a link to download Days to Fitness Recipe Book and The Meal Shakes Book.
If don’t receive the email in the next 15 minutes:
Using Gmail ? Read this
(not using gmail click here)
There’s a really good chance our emails won’t make it to your inbox UNLESS you do this in Gmail.
1. Open up your gmail and click on the “Promotions” tab
2. Find an email from “Days to Fitness” and click and drag it over to the “Primary” tab.
3. A box pops up and asks if you want it to do this automatically in the future… hit YES!
Can I ask you for another simple step ? Thank you
To make sure our email gets delivered to your Inbox, you must add Diogo from Days to Fitness to your contacts list.
If you do not readily find an email from Diogo from Days to Fitness…
Please check your Gmail Spam Folder:
- – If you see the email from Diogo from Days to Fitness: Open the Email.
- – Click the button on the toolbar, labeled Not spam
Next please, add Diogo from Days to Fitness to your Contacts list:
(2 minutes ago)
|Filter messages like these|
|Add Sarah from Days to Fitness to Contacts list|
|Delete this message|
- – Open the email from Diogo from Days to Fitness.
- – Click the drop down arrow next to “Reply” in the upper right side the email from header.
- – Click the “Add Diogo from Days to Fitness to Contacts List” from the list that appears.
- – If Diogo from Days to Fitness does not appear in the dropdown list? Then you probably have already added Diogo from Days to Fitness to Contacts.
If you don’t find any email from Days to Fitness you can click on Gmail logo and then click Contacts, it will take you to a new page.
On the new page click on the plus (+) symbol on the right low corner and then fill the fields with
Company: Days to Fitness
email: [email protected]
Click Save and it’s done.
Not using Gmail ? No problem
- Check your Spam/Junk folder. If it’s there untag our mail as spam to you receive our emails with free goodies
- If it’s not your Inbox/Spam/Junk Folder
- In order to receive my emails with exclusive tips to motivate your journey to a better and healthier life I ask that you add my email account to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. All also known as “Whitelisting.” Click your mail provider for specific instructions
Can’t find your mail provider here ? Do you use Inbox by Gmail, EarthLink, Gmail Tabs, or any other provider ? More mail providers instructions covered on my article “Add Me to Your Contacts list – Thank You”
If the instruction didn’t worked please contact us at our contact page
Thanks for your patience and your cooperation. I’ll be in touch with you soon !
Meanwhile check our most popular posts.
One of the things I like the most at 21 Day Fix program it’s not only a workout plan but also combines a genius nutrition plan…read post.
- Why do you need a genius nutrition plan
- Color Coded Containers and Sizes
- Target Calories
- Planning Your Grocery List
- 21 Day Fix Approved Food
- 21 Day Fix Calendar Plan
- Calendar for Calorie Target 1200 without Shakeology
- 21 Day Fix Meal Plan Ideas
- Shakeology Alternatives
At the end of the day, Shakeology is nothing more than an incredibly healthy approach to making sure that you get all of the essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids your body needs to thrive while stripping out absolutely everything that could cause you to gain weight (or even stay at the same weight you’re currently at)...continue reading
- Shakeology may not be the right choice
- The money can really start to pile up!
- Protein Powder alternatives
- Best Protein Powders Alternatives
When it comes to trying (and failing) to lose weight, we’ve all been there, right? We pick out a diet because we’ve heard some promising buzz, give it a try… and then don’t really see the results we were hoping for. We’ve tried supplements, programs, and regimens galore. Nothing seems to work. And if it does work, the results don’t last. It’s even harder to find a program that not only works, but is simple and easy to stick with. What you would like to know about 21 Day Fix ?
- What is it ?
- My 21 Day Fix Review
- Eating plan in detail
- Workout in detail
- My results
- Motivation for your 21 day fix plan
- Approved recipes
Many people try extremely hard to lose unwanted fat and weight. However, most of these people are not getting the help they need. As a result, these people are often met with a frustrating lack of results despite the amount of effort they put into becoming healthier individuals. In addition, many people who participate in the latest diet fads end up hurting their body rather than helping it…learn more.
- What is it ?
- 3 Day Refresh Review
- Eating Plan
- My Results
- 3 Day Refresh Recipes