Using Gmail ? Read this
(not using gmail click here)
There’s a really good chance our emails won’t make it to your inbox UNLESS you do this in Gmail.
1. Open up your gmail and click on the “Promotions” tab
2. Find an email from “Days to Fitness” and click and drag it over to the “Primary” tab.
3. A box pops up and asks if you want it to do this automatically in the future… hit YES!
Can I ask you for another simple step ? Thank you
To make sure our email gets delivered to your Inbox, you must add Diogo from Days to Fitness to your contacts list.
If you do not readily find an email from Diogo from Days to Fitness…
Please check your Gmail Spam Folder:
- – If you see the email from Diogo from Days to Fitness: Open the Email.
- – Click the button on the toolbar, labeled Not spam
Next please, add Diogo from Days to Fitness to your Contacts list:
(2 minutes ago)
|Filter messages like these|
|Add Sarah from Days to Fitness to Contacts list|
|Delete this message|
- – Open the email from Diogo from Days to Fitness.
- – Click the drop down arrow next to “Reply” in the upper right side the email from header.
- – Click the “Add Diogo from Days to Fitness to Contacts List” from the list that appears.
- – If Diogo from Days to Fitness does not appear in the dropdown list? Then you probably have already added Diogo from Days to Fitness to Contacts.
If you don’t find any email from Days to Fitness you can click on Gmail logo and then click Contacts, it will take you to a new page.
On the new page click on the plus (+) symbol on the right low corner and then fill the fields with
Company: Days to Fitness
email: [email protected]
Click Save and it’s done.
Not using Gmail ? No problem
- Check your Spam/Junk folder. If it’s there untag our mail as spam to you receive our emails with free goodies
- If it’s not your Inbox/Spam/Junk Folder
- In order to receive my emails with exclusive tips to motivate your journey to a better and healthier life I ask that you add my email account to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. All also known as “Whitelisting.” Click your mail provider for specific instructions
Can’t find your mail provider here? Do you use Inbox by Gmail, EarthLink, Gmail Tabs, or any other provider ? More mail providers instructions covered on my article “Add Me to Your Contacts list – Thank You”
If the instruction didn’t work please contact us at our contact page
Thanks for your patience and your cooperation. I’ll be in touch with you soon !